Prepare for us to gush about this wedding a lot! The style brief captured many of our favourite elements – whimsical, boho, nordic, Australian chic with little touches of Scotland at this Errol Park Wedding.
Ivory and Iain has chosen to get married at Errol Park in Perthshire – cue epic garden spaces, dramatic stables and the stunning house. So many places and spaces to get creative with. The roll call of suppliers was top notch too and we were delighted to be part of the team. Wild Rover Food on the spoons, Caro Weiss behind the lens and Blooms Glasgow on bouquets and buttonholes.
Ivory was definitely very creative, knew what she wanted and was confident about the look and more importantly the relaxed family and friends focused feeling for the celebration. It was such a pleasure to take her and Iain’s inspiration and deliver what they wanted. The couple had a lot of their plate with guests arriving from Australia and other far off places for their Errol Park Wedding, part of what we strive to do is to take pressure away from our couples and just get busy getting the job done so they can spend their time with the people they love.
There were so many parts of this glorious Errol Park wedding that still fill us with joy when we look back but we’ve made ourselves really focus to pick our top five elements:
- Signage – from welcoming guests to the estate and directing them into the wall gardened to light touches on the grazing table and cake station.
- Secret Garden Ceremony – in that kind of setting too much would be oh so wrong. Keeping it simple, our apex arch sat in front of a sea of heady lavender with lush greenery and a touch of fluffy pampas grass. Our vintage rugs lined the aisle and the rest of the wow factor was added by Ivory and Iain (babes!)
- The kick ass boho picnic area set up on the rolling lawns in front of the house which was then miraculously bathed in sunshine too. (We’ve almost forgotten how much we moaned about carrying those pallets back and forth).
- Dressing the stables – we loved to simplicity of the table tops, eucalyptus and thistles, our brass edged frames showed off Ivory’s calligraphy and sat beautifully with our collection of brass candlesticks. The soft grey napkins from 88 Events adding a subtle hint of colour. And to top it all off – this all happened under a canopy of our rattan lampshades and foraged branches.
- Deets – It’s the small things that sometimes just push things next level – and they greenery covered cake table, with our large macramé hanging adding a whimsical backdrop is something none of us can stop thinking about….that might just be the cakes and doughnuts from the Big Bear Bakery tho!!
Special thank you to Caro Weiss – her photography is truly outstanding. And thank you to Ivory and Iain for having us as part of your Errol Park wedding team.
Ivory and Iain used our full design service plus floristry for their Errol Park Wedding, both of which you can read more about here and here.
Dreaming of weddings like this again some day in the future….
Venue Errol Park
Photographer Caro Weiss
Caterer Wild Rover Food