Venue Styling Workshop
We know venues. In fact, we know them inside out and from top to bottom.
The venue is the key that holds wedding planning together. Once you’ve selected the perfect place, we understand that you want to make sure you get the most from it. The vast majority of you won’t have planned a large scale celebration before or had to transform a blank canvas space into something that reflects you. And that’s ok!
We’ve introduced a new service based on our industry knowledge and experience working with some of the top wedding venues across Scotland. Our ‘Wedding Venue Styling Workshops’ are 1-2-1 collaborative virtual sessions. The 90-minute tutorial, with one of our wedding stylists, will give you the confidence to get the most out of your venue, budget, and design aspirations.
The aim is to help get you started with your venue plans, get rid of worries and concerns, and do some myth-busting freeing you from the constraints of unnecessary traditions that don’t speak to you.
– Pre-call questionnaire to help us get to know and understand your plans
– Prep work from our stylist based around your questionnaire
– In-depth Q&A session – ask us anything!
– Our stylist will provide you with feedback and insights based on the areas highlighted in your questionnaire
– As a follow up to your call, you will receive:
– Ten bespoke venue recommendations including suggested suppliers
– Two venue specific downloadables
– A wedding set-up and on the day timeline and structure guide
– A toolkit guide for self-styling weddings
– A ‘How to manage friends and family’ guide
– Recording of your session
After a call with one of our stylists, you will feel more organised, have a clear plan for how you want to use the space, the sense of overwhelm will have gone, and you will feel in control. Your creative confidence will be overflowing, and you will find joy in doing things your way.
We are currently offering this service for the following venues:
The Cow Shed Crail
The Engine Works Glasgow
The investment for this service is £175+VAT